WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA OF ACCOUNTING
Company Formation Accountants
Creating a company requires the fulfilment of certain needs.
First of all, you need to decide if you want to operate as a sole trader, or as a limited company.
As a sole trader you are essentially self employed and will therefore, need to register according to this.
As a limited company, you are either limited by your shares or limited by guarantee. If your business is limited by shares, this means you make a profit from trading.
Oppositely, if your business is limited by guarantee, this will tend to mean you are a non profit organisation.
You need to fulfil the following basic needs:
- Choose a name for your company.
- Choose a company director.
- Decide who the shareholders are.
- File relevant documentation
- Decide who the ‘People with Significant Control’ (PSC) are.
- Register your company.
Keywords – Company Formation Accountants